20.12.07

Six things!

Wow, long time no write!

This list remains in my mind, though.

I crossed another few things off regardless!

21 -> Me and Ryan hosted a multi-course meal for a bunch of friends. It was super fun, yet stressful and a LOT of work. Lesson learned: Superstore Appetizers are going to become my friend.
48 -> SOMEHOW I pared my books down to two bookcases' worth.

So I've accomplished six things since I started this blog on October 10, 2007. That's six things in 71 days, or slightly behind schedule, as it's supposed to be one thing every ten days. Still, not bad!

38 -> I've started to write another kids' book. Can't cross this one off YET, but it's commenced.
14 -> I helped my dad bake some pies, but I can't say yet that I've baked one from scratch!
55 -> My friend Rebecca is bringing her yoga mat over on Saturday and we're gonna have a yoga date!

No comments: