26.6.08

Some more accomplishments...

85. Wander alone through the streets of a new city, or a new neighbourhood in an old city.

I did this! I accompanied my step-grandmother to Montreal this weekend, and blocked off a morning to putter through NDG, which is a neighbourhood of Montreal I'd never explored. Went to some local garage sales, saw the sights, then met up with my lovely friend Josh and his family for lunch.

59. Eat smoothies at least twice a week for a month.

TOTALLY done. I've been craving smoothies lately so it's a no-brainer. PS I LOVE SMOOTHIES SO MUCH. My favorite right now is an all juice and berries one -- orange/grapefruit juice with frozen blueberries, strawberries, mango, and blackberries.


15. Go back to vegetarianism.

I'm going to declare this one done, at least done-with. I went back to being veggie for a month in January, but I couldn't keep on with it, and may even go all the way omnivore soon.

So....that's 21 things in 269 days. Not too too bad!

No comments: